Drew is available for lessons in person at his home studio or via Skype. Topics of instruction include the following areas:
- Beginning Percussion (Introduction to technique, rhythms, counting, and reading)
- Percussion Performance (General concert percussion, mallets, drumset, hand percussion, marching percussion)
- Jazz Improvisation (General improvisation instruction for all instruments)
- Music Theory (General music theory instruction for all instruments)
- Percussion Arranging (General concepts and ideas that can be applied when arranging for your percussion section in concert band, marching band, and more)
**If you are interested in lessons please email Drew at email@example.com for availability and rates.
Drew can present clinics to students in your school program or for public educational music events and seminars. Clinics are available to cover the following topics:
- General Concert Percussion (snare drum, timpani, mallets, accessorie instruments)
- Marching Percussion (all sections of the battery and front ensembles)
- Jazz Improvisation (General concepts for beginners)
- Drumset (covering general styles and interpretation as well as ensemble playing)
**If you are interested in scheduling Drew for a clinic or masterclass please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and rates.
GLASS CITY DRUM CAMPS
Drew holds various drum camps throughout the year in Toledo, Ohio that cover a range of topics and skill levels. These camps a geared towards helping beginning, intermediate, and advanced drummers and percussionists develop their skills while fostering a supporting community of artists and musicians on a local level.
Camp topics may include but are not limited to:
Music Reading Abilities
Upcoming camp dates are listed below. Be sure to REGISTER to reserve your seat!